Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Word Censoring

Go down

Word Censoring Empty Word Censoring

Post  Admin Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:58 am

In Order to make the forum more safe, I have made sure that any spammers cannot affent any other members by using the Word Censoring system that Phpbb has provided.
Any rude words will be automaticly replaced when ever the spammer posts with a few of these ****. There will be a number with the **** which is purely for my use, so that I know what the affender has said.
Any person who is found with any **** in their posts will be warned, and their account deleted if it continues.
Please make sure that you do not use any more than 2 of these **** to ensure that you are not accused of using foul lauguage on the forum.

I have also used the system for people who cut their words short, or use slang words. These will be replaced with proper English Laungauge instead. This will make Members Posts more readable.

This will ensure that the forum remains clean and tidy, and that our members cannot be affended, as I've put a huge amount of affensive words on to the system.

Thank you,

Site Admin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 164
Word Censoring Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Word Censoring Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://guineapigs.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum