Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello....wheek wheek....

+2
Admin
carol
6 posters

Go down

Hello....wheek wheek.... Empty Hello....wheek wheek....

Post  carol Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:57 am

Dear all,

Carol here and i owned a lovely baby Jingle (Guinea Pig). He is only 2 mths olds and both of his parents left him when he was 10 days old due to infections. Me and my husband lovely him so much and we hope that he will stay healthy and happy ever forever.

carol

Female Number of posts : 12
Number Of Points : 2
Hello....wheek wheek.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello....wheek wheek.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Hello....wheek wheek.... Empty Re: Hello....wheek wheek....

Post  Admin Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:01 am

I have a few young uns as well Carol, and you just love to see them grow up.
I have had a few things go wrong when I breed mine, but luckly not really death.
Jingle! What a lovely name!
Well, welcome to the forum! Such a mix of people on here at the moment, 1 person even french! - We are all very friendly, and have staff that are full of info!
Just ask us if you need any help.

Admin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 164
Hello....wheek wheek.... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Hello....wheek wheek.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://guineapigs.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Beth Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:02 am

Hello Carol!
Welcome to the forum!
Wheek, Wheek to you too! Dont you just love it when your hear your lovely Guinea Pig do that?
I love it when mine popcurn too!

Beth.
Beth
Beth

Female Number of posts : 51
Hello....wheek wheek.... Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Hello....wheek wheek.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post  GP Lover Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:06 am

Welome to the forum carol!
We all love Guinea Pigs! I have 5 boys, all silly and hyper at the moment- infact I think I can just about hear a wheeeeek right now! They always do that when they think they have a treat coming round the corner!
Nice to hear from you!
GP Lover
GP Lover

Female Number of posts : 21
Hello....wheek wheek.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello....wheek wheek.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Skinny Pigs Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:07 am

Welcome Carol
Welcome! lol!

Skinny Pigs

Male Number of posts : 8

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post  jason86 Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:15 pm

helo carol~~welcum...where u from?

jason86

Male Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  carol Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:21 am

jason86 wrote:helo carol~~welcum...where u from?

Hi Jason,

It me, bought d zoozone 2 from you in few weeks ago. We meet up at Jaya1 with my hubby? Remember? Very Happy , Thank You for you offer on the zoozone 2 cage and my little Jigle love it so much because she has been shifted from small apartment to Bangalow.... Laughing

carol

Back to top Go down

Post  carol Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:37 am

wheek....wheek....happy to meet up all GP's owner here. I need some opinion at here for my Jingle, i was thinking to get a partner for her but my hubby have a concern, he is worried that Jingly might already use to staying alone since she was staying alone when she is borned after her parent pass away. My hubby was worried that she might not stay wt partners and it will be a trouble for us to put anothet GP alone. If it is ok for us to get Jingle a partner, should we get a same Gender or different? As i'm a bit worried that if i get a different gender and Jingle will pregnant Embarassed and it is a risk there during delivery as both of me and my hubby do not wan to lost Jingle. If we get the same gender (both female) can they get along to each other?

Me and my hubby will play wt Jingle everyday a least for 1 hr, but she is owning a bangalow now and my hubbuy hope to get some toys or wheels for her? But i seldom see GP doing exercise in wheel? Do GP play that? It is not much accessories for GP in malaysia, but i do see a lots from oversea as like UK in the website. It is possible for some of the GP's owner get for me?

Regards,
Carol

Edited by Admin, - To Change word to 'Gender'

carol

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:45 am

Sorry you have aload of these in your post ***36. Its just because you used the word s-e-x, we want to make the forum safe. I see what you mean Laughing You have done nothing wrong!

It is always best to get a Guinea Pig a partner, when ever possible. Because they get bored really easily and thrive when they have someone else to play with. She will love someone to play with and you will get a really happy Pet, and her personality will blossom.
Don't get a Guinea Pig a wheel, because it damages their back. This is ok for Hamsters, but not for a Guinea Pig.

When introducing two Guinea Pigs, time should be taken to do so. 2 Females would be fine together. But make sure you check the gender.
Females should get along together, but be prepared if something does go wrong.

P.S- use Gender instead of the word S-E-X, or it wont show up.

Well done for taking the time to think about what is best for your Guinea Pig.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello....wheek wheek.... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Hello....wheek wheek.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  carol Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:12 am

Admin wrote:Sorry you have aload of these in your post ***36. Its just because you used the word s-e-x, we want to make the forum safe. I see what you mean Laughing You have done nothing wrong!

It is always best to get a Guinea Pig a partner, when ever possible. Because they get bored really easily and thrive when they have someone else to play with. She will love someone to play with and you will get a really happy Pet, and her personality will blossom.
Don't get a Guinea Pig a wheel, because it damages their back. This is ok for Hamsters, but not for a Guinea Pig.

When introducing two Guinea Pigs, time should be taken to do so. 2 Females would be fine together. But make sure you check the gender.
Females should get along together, but be prepared if something does go wrong.

P.S- use Gender instead of the word S-E-X, or it wont show up.

Well done for taking the time to think about what is best for your Guinea Pig.

Opps....sorry on my careless....will paid more attention on the wordings.
Thank You and appreciate for your advice and correting.

Regards,
Carol

carol

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:15 am

No problem at all.
If you need any info, just ask. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jason86 Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:23 am

hello carol!!i remember.....wow...what a small world.keke....ya...u get the really cheap new zoozone2...haha..cos it really new.....

hmmm...i think u need more time to introduce a new cagemate .....but dont worry, it can be done...just you need to put soem afford to them. by the way, what breed of guinea pig u having now??what breed u plan to get as jiggle's new cagemate??

jason86

Male Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:27 am

Yes, it can be done with time and effort.
I have done a lot of research into introducing 2 Guinea Pigs to each other for the first time. So, if you have any questions, then I'm the person to come to!
I have 20 odd Guinea Pigs, and am always making introductions! Surprised
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  carol Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:48 pm

jason86 wrote:hello carol!!i remember.....wow...what a small world.keke....ya...u get the really cheap new zoozone2...haha..cos it really new.....

hmmm...i think u need more time to introduce a new cagemate .....but dont worry, it can be done...just you need to put soem afford to them. by the way, what breed of guinea pig u having now??what breed u plan to get as jiggle's new cagemate??

Hmmm....not sure yet but will try to get same gender because i do not wan to put Jingle to risk when she get pregnant. What breed of GP ah???hrmmmm...no specific breed actually it all depends on both of us and the GP's fate. I was planning to visit some pet shop wt my hubby and we will choose the first one that we like it so much because we believe it will be the present from God to both of us....i dont mind if you have some home breeder to intro to me. Laughing

carol

Back to top Go down

Post  carol Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:50 pm

Admin wrote:Yes, it can be done with time and effort.
I have done a lot of research into introducing 2 Guinea Pigs to each other for the first time. So, if you have any questions, then I'm the person to come to!
I have 20 odd Guinea Pigs, and am always making introductions! Surprised

Wauuuuuu.....Thank You for your offer and i will keep in touch wt you once we got our new member.... Surprised

carol

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:19 am

That's good. Just remember it has to be a Sow (female), to make sure that they don't breed.
Good luck! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum